What does OCWLA stand for?
OCWLA stands for Orange County Women Lawyers Association (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Orange County Water District
- Orange County Web Design (Anaheim, CA)
- Olympic Collectors World Fair (Olympic Philately, Numismatic, and Memorabilia Commission; International Olympic Committee)
- Orange County Worship Fellowship (California)
- Odessa Chuck Wagon Gang (est. 1940; Odessa, TX)
- Oil and Chemical Watch International
- Oklahoma City Writers, Inc.
- Orange County Workforce Investment Board (Santa Ana, CA)
- Ohio Celebration of Women in Computing
- Optimist Club of West Knoxville (Tennessee)
- Our Church's Wider Mission
- Online Christian Webcasting Network
- Orange County Women Networkers (California)
- Oakland China Wildlife Preservation (Oakland, CA)
- Off-Campus Work Permit (Canada)
- Off-Campus Work Program
- Office of Civilian Waste Programs
- Oklahoma Comprehensive Water Plan
- Oxidised Copper Wire Particles (veternary research)
- Optical Continuous Wave Reflectometer