The Orange County Wine Society (OCWS) announces its 2006 Wine Classic: A Celebration of California Wine.
What does OCWS stand for?
OCWS stands for Orange County Wine Society (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCWS
We have 3 other meanings of OCWS in our Acronym Attic
- Off-Campus Work Permit (Canada)
- Off-Campus Work Program
- Office of Civilian Waste Programs
- Oklahoma Comprehensive Water Plan
- Oxidised Copper Wire Particles (veternary research)
- Optical Continuous Wave Reflectometer
- Overall Control of Wells and Risers (oil production)
- Oxford Centre for Water Research (UK)
- Observer/Controller Workstation
- Operator Certificate Workplace Safety (Canada)
- Orange County Women's Soccer League
- Occupational Cervico-Brachial Working Task
- Open Circuit Wind Tunnel
- Over-Complete Wavelet Transform (computer science)
- Ohio Child Welfare Training Program
- Oklahoma City Water Utilities Trust
- O'Conor, Wright Wyman, Inc. (business support services; Boston, MA)
- Off Campus Writers' Workshop (est. 1946; Chicago, IL)
- On Campus with Women (newsletter)
- Office of Climate, Water and Weather Services (US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Orange County Wine Society (OCWS) is celebrating 30 years of extraordinary wine by hosting its 2006 WINE EXTRAORDINAIRE.