29 /PRNewswire/ -- Mitel(R), a leading provider of IP communications solutions, today announced that Orange County Vector Control District (OCVCD), a public agency responsible for protecting residents of Orange County from public health threats like rats, flies, mosquitoes and other potentially disease-transmitting vectors, has selected Mitel as its preferred communications provider.
What does OCVCD stand for?
OCVCD stands for Orange County Vector Control District (Garden Grove, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Oregon Coast Visitor's Association
- Other Changes in Volume of Assets (financial management)
- Oxfordshire Council for Voluntary Action (est. 1933; Oxford, UK)
- Okhotsk-Chukotka Volcanic Belt (geology; Eurasia)
- Okinawa Convention and Visitors Bureau (Japan)
- Orlando Convention and Visitors Bureau (Florida)
- Orthopaedic Center of Vero Beach (Vero Beach, FL)
- Oshkosh Convention and Visitors Bureau (Oshkosh, WI)
- Orange County Visual Basic Users Group (California)
- Oxford and Cherwell Valley College (UK)
- Ontario Chemistry Value Chain Initiative (Canada)
- Open-Circuit Voltage Decay
- Orange Coast Venture Group (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Ocean County Veterinary Hospital
- Olmsted Center for the Visually Impaired (Buffalo, NY)
- Orange County Visibility League
- Overseas Channels-Voice/Non-Voice (digital serve pricing plan; American Telephone & Telegraph)
- Office of Crime Victims Ombudsman
- Office of the Chief Veterinary Officer (Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry; Australia)
- On-Cartridge Voltage Regulator (Intel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Preventive public health demands that you have effective surveillance programs,'' said Jim Webb, technical director of the Orange County Vector Control District.