Nancy Scott Powers, Vice President of Information Services at Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union (OCTFCU), suggests eight steps you can take to protect yourself from credit card fraud: At the Store 1.
What does OCTFCU stand for?
OCTFCU stands for Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCTFCU
- Ohio Confederation of Teacher Education Organizations (Columbus, OH)
- [not an acronym] a binary digit (byte) comprised of 8 bits
- Ocean Carbon Transport, Exchanges and Transformations
- Ottawa Coalition to End Violence Against Women (Canada)
- Offgas Components Test Facility (Office of Scientific and Technical Information; US Department of Energy)
- One Cycle Trouble Free (nuclear power)
- Open Capture the Flag (Defcon event)
- Organized Crime Task Force
- Overseas Chinese Tea Foundation
- Okaloosa County Teachers Federal Credit Union (Crestview, FL)
- Oil Country Tubular Goods
- Office of Cellular Tissue and Gene Therapies (US FDA)
- Olympia Career Training Institute
- Oil Country Tubular Limited (Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Oil Creek and Titusville Lines, Inc. (railroad; Pennsylvania)
- Oilfield Chemical Technology Ltd. (Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- Open Circuit Transmission Line
- Optical Communications Telescope Laboratory
- Organic Cation Transporter-Like 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SEDONA user group meeting was extremely helpful because it focused on real-world experiences of Intarsia users and administrators," commented Mike Parker, Member Research Analyst, Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union.
During a recent visit) I was given a demo of an enhancement I suggested two to three weeks prior - very impressive," said Joe Castro, Manager of Computer Operations at Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union.
Several of the nation's largest financial institutions chose the Omega Platform to handle ATM deposit processing including two of the nation's largest credit unions, Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union and Pentagon Federal Credit Union.
About Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union is one of the country's largest credit unions with $4 billion in assets and serving more than 275,000 members in Southern California.
Altiris Helpdesk Solution is Web-based and integrated with other Altiris solutions and therefore very easy to install and use," said David Lugo, Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union senior network administrator.
2 enables us to build a report in Intarsia and publish it to the Web portal so it can be shared across our credit union," said Lisa Kiesling, Market Research Analyst, Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union, Santa Ana, CA.
com), the leading provider of Web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions for small and mid-sized banks and credit unions, announced today that the Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union (OCTFCU) is successfully utilizing SEDONA's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution, Intarsia(TM), to enhance service to its Members by pinpointing the needs of its Members and implementing campaigns tailored to addressing those needs.