Orange County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation, Santa Ana - To provide leadership training classes and economic development programs for small women- owned businesses in collaboration with the Orange County Small Business Development Center.
What does OCSBDC stand for?
OCSBDC stands for Orange County Small Business Development Center (Santa Ana, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Office of Crime Statistics and Research (Australia)
- Ontario Consumers for Safe Access to Recreational Cannabis (Canada)
- Office of Communications, Science and Advanced Technology (Australian government)
- Office Connect Sdn. Bhd. (est. 1997; Malaysia)
- Office of the Cane and Sugar Board (Thailand)
- Oklahoma City Symphonic Band
- Orange County School Board (Florida)
- Oswego County Savings Bank (New York)
- Ottawa Carleton School Board (Canada)
- Ottawa Catholic School Board (Nepean, Ontario, Canada)
- Oakland County Sportsmen's Club (Michigan)
- ODPHP Communication Support Center
- Off Campus Student Committee
- Office Central pour la Saisie et la Confiscation
- Office of Citizen Services and Communications (US GSA)
- Office of Computing and Statistical Consulting
- Office of the Civil Service Commission (Thailand)
- Office of the Civil Service Commissioners (UK government)
- Office of the Correctional Services Commissioner (Australia)
- Officers and Civilians Spouses' Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SBFDC is centrally located in the City of Santa Ana near the Hispanic and Black Chambers of Commerce, CDC Small Business Finance, and the Orange County Small Business Development Center.
In addition to CAEZ duties, she also serves on the Orange County Small Business Development Center Board of Directors.