Van Winkle was one of six founding board members of the Orange County Ronald McDonald House in 1989, serving on that board and as a House volunteer until he was asked to become executive director in 2000.
What does OCRMH stand for?
OCRMH stands for Orange County Ronald McDonald House (Orange, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Optical Communication Research Lab (Stanford University)
- Ocean Coastal Resource Management
- Office of Ocean and Coastal Resource Management (NOAA)
- Ohio Council of Retail Merchants (Columbus, OH)
- Operational Client Relationship Management
- Operational Customer Relationship Management
- Orange County Rescue Mission (Tustin, CA)
- OverClocked ReMix (video game music community)
- OpenGalen Common Reference Model-2 (medical reference model)
- Office of Consultation and Research in Medical Education (Iowa City, IA)
- Ohio Coastal Resource Management Project (Cleveland)
- Observatorio de Conflictos por los Recursos Naturales (Spanish: Conflict Observatory for Natural Resources; Argentina)
- Online Community Research Network
- Ontario Cancer Research Network
- Original Country Radio Network
- Office of Central Records Operations
- Office of the Chief Research Officer
- Office of the Chief Risk Officer (Canada)
- Orange Community Resource Organisation (Australia)
- Office of the Compliance Review Panel (Asian Development Bank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Ronald McDonald House Charities(R) The Orange County Ronald McDonald House is a program of Ronald McDonald House Charities(R) of Southern California (RMHCSC), a private not-for-profit organization.