Most recently, he served as distinguished speaker for the Center for Business Intelligence (CBI's) 2011 and 2012 Forums on the Sunshine Act, State Laws and Aggregate Spend, and as a faculty member for the Orange County Regulatory Affairs Discussion Group and San Diego Regulatory Affairs Network.
What does OCRA stand for?
OCRA stands for Orange County Regulatory Affairs Discussion Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCRA
We have 19 other meanings of OCRA in our Acronym Attic
- Oxford, Cambridge & RSA Examinations (UK)
- Oxygen Consumption Rate
- Optical Character Reader - Font A
- Optical Character Reader - Font B
- Optical Character Reader-Input Sub System
- Off Campus Residents' Association
- Office of Clients Rights Advocacy
- Offset Cylindrical Reflector Antenna
- Oklahoma Court Reporters Association
- One Centimeter Receiver Array (physics project)
- Oregon Court Reporters Association
- Omnibus Consolidated Rescissions and Appropriations Act of 1996
- Orange County Regional Airport Authority (California)
- Office Central pour la Répression du Banditisme (French: Central Office for the Repression of Banditry)
- Orange County Research Bureau
- Orthodox Christian Recorded Books (Gardiner, ME)
- Ocean City Research Corp (corrosion control)
- Office Central pour la Répression de la Corruption (Belgian Central Office for the Repression of Corruption)
- Office of Civil Rights Compliance (various government levels)
- Ohio Civil Rights Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has served on the board of directors for the Orange County Regulatory Affairs Discussion Group (OCRA) for the past six years and is currently the past president.