The six school districts, New York City Department of Education, Los Angeles Unified School District, Chicago Public Schools, Dallas Independent School District, Miami-Dade County Public Schools and Orange County Public Schools in Orlando, officially formed USFA earlier this year to use their purchasing power to continue to improve food quality for students while driving down costs.
What does OCPS stand for?
OCPS stands for Orange County Public Schools (Florida)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCPS
We have 13 other meanings of OCPS in our Acronym Attic
- Oakland County Parks and Recreation (Michigan)
- Office of Community and Patient Relations (Stanford University Medical Center)
- Office of Conflict Prevention and Response (USAID)
- Only Cool People Read (reading promotion)
- Optical Control Plane Requirements (Sprint)
- Oklahoma College Public Relations Association
- Office Central Chargé des Personnes Recherchées ou en Fuite (French: Central Office of Wanted Persons or Fugitives)
- Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Open Cycle Propulsion System
- Optical Coarse Packet Switching
- Orthogonal Complementary Pair of Sequence
- Osceola County Public Schools (Florida)
- Ontario Cerebral Palsy Sports Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Oral Cavity and Pharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Oklahoma City Public Schools Foundation, Inc.
- Organic Chemical, Plastics, and Synthetic Fibers (industry)
- Organisation de Consommateurs de Produits et Services Financiers
- Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Trait
- Ohio Congress of Parents and Teachers
- Online Community Publishing Tools
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Bishop, who is beginning a second career, is enrolled in the Medical Records Transcription Program at Orange County Public Schools.
Two reasons, says Kern Halls, a senior food manager for Florida's Orange County Public Schools, which invited Asian Chao to serve its 174,000 pupils.
h19 Stacy M Van Horn is an elementary school counselor, Orange County Public Schools, Orlando, FL, and a doctoral candidate, Counselor Education Department, University of Florida, Gainesville.
A lawsuit filed by the minority sub-contractor, Southern Atlantic Companies LLC, which lost a bid on the Oak Ridge High School construction project in 2010, says Orange County Public Schools conspired with the prime contractor to punish the firm for protesting the bid procedures after the job was awarded to a non-minority sub-contractor whose bid was late.
In Orlando, founding partners include the Orange County Public Schools, the Michael and Kim Ward Foundation, and Volunteer Florida, as well as team sponsors CSX, the Darden Foundation, Heart of Florida United Way, Universal Orlando Foundation, and Wells Fargo.
Nancy Pelser-Borowicz, district library media specialist for Orange County Public Schools in Fla.
Redding began his teaching career in 1971 as a distributive education teacher at Evans High School in Orlando before becoming an administrator for Orange County Public Schools.