A past president and director of the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum and the Orange County Asian American Bar Association, Wang Ekvall has served as a co-chair and member of the Central District of California Lawyer Representatives of the Ninth Circuit Judicial Conference.
What does OCBF stand for?
OCBF stands for Orange County Bankruptcy Forum (Irvine, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCBF
We have 5 other meanings of OCBF in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Community Based Education (University of California, San Francisco)
- Office of Computers and Business Equipment (US DOC)
- Office of Consumer and Business Education (US FTC)
- Oldham County Board of Education (Crestwood, KY)
- Organization for Cooperation in Business and Education (Miami Beach, FL)
- Osteopoetin Containing Bovine Bone Extract
- Ozark City Board of Education (Ozark, AL)
- Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship (est. 1976; Dallas, TX)
- Oklahoma City Boathouse Foundation (Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma Concert Band Foundation
- Orange County Bar Foundation, Inc. (California; anti-juvenile crime group)
- Ordinary Concentrically Braced Frames (steel structure)
- Oakland County Business Finance Corporation
- Online Computer Buying Guide (est. 1993)
- Orange County Board Gamers (Irvine, CA)
- Ontario Coloured Bean Growers Association (Canada)
- Oxford County Board of Health (Canada)
- Onslow Carteret Behavioral Healthcare Services
- Ohio Consolidated Builders, Inc. (Cleveland, OH)
- Orange County Bancorp Inc. (Middletown, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marticello , an attorney in the Costa Mesa law firm Weiland, Golden, Smiley, Wang Ekvall & Strok, LLP, was installed in October as president of The Orange County Bankruptcy Forum (OCBF) for the 2010-11 term.
He is a frequent lecturer on corporate and bankruptcy law issues and has served as president of the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum and as a long-time member of its Board of Directors.