A practical and science-based approach for addressing toxicological concerns related to leachables and extractables associated with inhalation drug products Packaging and device components of Orally Inhaled and Nasal Drug Products (OINDP)such as metered dose inhalers, dry powder inhalers, and nasal sprayspose potential safety risks from leachables and extractables, chemicals that can be released or migrate from these components into the drug product.
What does OINDP stand for?
OINDP stands for Orally Inhaled and Nasal Drug Products
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Otaniemi International Network (Finland)
- Other Items Net
- Outer Info Network (advertising supported software)
- Open Interface North America
- Oak Island, North Carolina
- Ocracoke Island, North Carolina
- Online Interactive Network Corporation (e-commerce; Portland, OR)
- Officer-In-Charge, Advanced Base Combat Communication Training Center (US Navy)
- Other Inflammatory Neurological Diseases
- One Is Never Enough
- Owens-Illinois/Nippon Electric Glass (joint venture in Columbus, OH, USA; now Techneglass)
- Organismos Internacionales No Financieros (Spanish: International Non-Financial Bodies)
- Office of Immigration, Naturalization and Foreign Citizens
- Organisations Internationales Non-Gouvernementales (French)
- Organizaciones Internacionales no Gubernamentales
- Ohio, Indiana, and Northern Kentucky (region)
- One Income No Kids
- One Income Numerous Kids
- Only in Korea