CAPE exhibits strong antitumor effects in oral cancer cells: fibroblasts from oral submucous fibrosis (OSF), neck metastasis of gingiva carcinoma (GNM) and tongue squamous cell carcinoma.
What does OSMF stand for?
OSMF stands for Oral submucous fibrosis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OSMF
- Osteosynthesematerial-Entfernung (German, orthopedics)
- Otospondylomegaepiphyseal Dysplasia (inherited disorder of bone growth)
- On-Surface Measured Equation of Invariance
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion (Thailand)
- Optical Speed Measurement
- Old Settlers Music Festival (Austin, TX)
- Open Service Management Framework
- Open Source Media Framework (video player application)
- Open Synchronization Management Framework (Symmetricom)
- OpenStreetMap Foundation (UK)
- OSI System Management Function (TMN)
- Ocular Single Mirror Gonio (lenses)
- Old Salem Museums and Gardens (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Online Social Media Group
- Owen Sub-Machine-Gun (weapon)
- Old South Meeting House (National Historic Landmark; Boston, MA)
- Orillia Soldiers Memorial Hospital (Canada)
- Oxford Student Mental Health Network (University of Oxford; UK)
- Obsolete and Slow Moving Inventory
- Ocean Scanning Multispectral Imager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Betel chewing is well recognised as being associated with the pathogenesis of oral submucous fibrosis (OSF) (2).
Patients with oral leukoplakia, oral submucous fibrosis or lichen planus, and healthy individuals (n = 25 for each group) aged 17-50 years were selected.
The precancer risk of betel quid chewing, tobacco use and alcohol consumption in oral leukoplakia and oral submucous fibrosis in southern Taiwan.
Significantly high MDA levels were observed in Lichenplanus, leukoplakia, oral submucous fibrosis and cancer (Table 1, p <0.
Epidemiological and etiological study of oral submucous fibrosis among gutkha chewers of Patna, Bihar, India.
Oral submucous fibrosis causes permanent cell changes in mouth tissues.