Oral sedation dentistry has drawn the attention of The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and it has even been featured on Good Morning America.
What does OSD stand for?
OSD stands for Oral Sedation Dentistry
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSD
We have 179 other meanings of OSD in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Support Directive
- Operational System(s) Development
- Operational Systems Document
- Operations Services Division
- Operations Support Directive
- Operations Support Division (various locations)
- Optical Super Density
- Optical Systems Division (3M)
- Optimal Soft Decoding
- Optimum Successive Decoder
- Oral Solid Dosage (pharmaceutical use)
- Order of Saint Dominic
- Ordered Statistic Decoding
- Ordnance Supply Depot
- Oregon School for the Deaf
- Original Software Developer
- Ostersund, Sweden - Froesoe (Airport Code)
- Other Special District (Texas)
- Otomotiv Sanayicileri Derneði (Turkish Automotive Industrial Organization)
- Outside Door
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oral sedation dentistry is now the most commonly used technique in the United States and Canada.
He introduced the concept of monitored oral sedation dentistry to the Madison area.