Any teacher who has worked in a public high school knows the force oral participation holds in a classroom, for a curriculum, and with the students.
What does OP stand for?
OP stands for Oral Participation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OP
We have 29 other meanings of OP in our Acronym Attic
- Opportunities Page (CECOM)
- Opportunity (Ads)
- Opposing Party (legal notation and billing)
- Opposite (volleyball position)
- Optical Power
- Optimal Partitioning (sectorization method)
- Optimus Prime (Leader of the Autobots, icon of the 80s)
- Optional Procedure
- Opus (Latin: A Work; used in referring to music)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These issues were not different from the challenges their campus-based peers experienced; however, the campus-based cohorts had the advantage of oral participation, body cues, and other indicators of understanding and comprehension.