The practice's 170+ professionals are committed to providing excellent dental care while promoting lifelong oral hygiene habits in a comforting and fun atmosphere.
What does OHH stand for?
OHH stands for Oral Hygiene Habit (dentistry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHH
We have 14 other meanings of OHH in our Acronym Attic
- Old Hundred Gold Mine (Colorado)
- Overall Hepatic Glucose Output
- Osborne Head Gunnery Range (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Old Haileyburian Golf Society (UK)
- Oldham Hulme Grammar School (UK)
- Oncology Hematology Group of South Florida (Miami, FL)
- Oceans and Human Health
- Oilfield Helping Hands (est. 2003; Houston, TX)
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Olde Hide House Acton Ontario (Canada)
- Over the Hill Hockey (Ohio)
- Occupational Health Hazard Assessment
- Ontario Harness Horse Association
- Occupational Health Hazard Assessment Report
- Ontario Home Health Care Providers Association (Canada)
- Office of His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- Obie Harrington-Howes Foundation (Darien, CT)
- Oceans and Human Health Initiative (US NOAA)
- Oregon Hill Home Improvement Council (Virginia)
- Oxo-Hexanoyl Homoserine Lactone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Plackers, a leading provider of oral care products, surveyed Americans about their oral hygiene habits and asked why they don't floss as often as they should.
It is very important to keep in mind that children who have been taught to brush their teeth when they are at a young age and have been keeping up with their six months dental visits, will develop good oral hygiene habits that will last them for the rest of their lives.
The all-day clinic focuses on ensuring that young children from low-income families in the northeast San Fernando Valley lose their fear of the dentist and pick up positive oral hygiene habits.
In much the same way, dental hygienists can conduct a Caries Risk Assessment by examining disease indicators and risk factors such as presence of carious lesions, current bacterial challenge, decay history, dietary habits, current prescription medications, saliva flow, medical conditions and oral hygiene habits.
Chris Pedersen, managing director, Colgate Palmolive UK, added: "Colgate will work closely with identified Primary Care Trusts throughout the country, to provide ongoing support and educational materials for oral health education programmes that will help young children develop good oral hygiene habits for life.
The company, which feels confident the revamp will make the product stand out on-shelf, said the new look Gold Spot was the result of extensive research into the oral hygiene habits and routines of men and women.
However, people need to keep in mind that several other risk factors also exist for periodontal disease, including tobacco use, oral hygiene habits, genetics, diabetes, certain medications, and stress.