At the beginning of the study all seven subjects had poor oral health, as determined by the Oral Health Assessment Tool.
What does OHAT stand for?
OHAT stands for Oral Health Assessment Tool (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHAT
- Off Hook Alarm System (telecommunications industry)
- Offaly Historical and Archaeological Society (Ireland)
- Office of HIV/AIDS Surveillance
- Outpatient Hospital Allowance Schedule (Anthem)
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Oral History Association of South Africa (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Overseas Humanitarian Assistance Shared Information System
- Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner (United Kingdom)
- Ontario History and Social Science Teachers Association (Canada)
- Oral Health Action Team (UK)
- Ocean Horizontal Array Turbulence Study (Martha's Vineyard, MA)
- Oak Hill Boyz (rap group)
- Occupational Health Branch (California Department of Health Services)
- On Hand Balance
- Online Hotel Booking
- Online Hotels Budapest
- Orkney Health Board (National Health Service; Scotland, UK)
- Otago Harbour Board (New Zealand port authority)
- Otto Hahn Bibliothek (German: Otto Hahn Library)
- Overhead Bin (air travel)