Interactions: Concomitant administration of dorzolamide and oral carbonic anhydrase inhibitors is not recommended as there is potential for an additive effect on the known systemic effects.
What does OCAI stand for?
OCAI stands for Oral Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitor (ophthalmology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OCAI
We have 2 other meanings of OCAI in our Acronym Attic
- Orange County Anime Group (California)
- Orange County Artists Guild (Carrboro, NC)
- Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland (Ohio)
- Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence
- Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (United Nations)
- Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer
- Orange City Area Health System (Iowa)
- Orange County Association of Health Underwriters
- Office Cantonal d'Assurance-Invalidité (French: Cantonal Office for Disability Insurance; Switzerland)
- Office for Collaboration with Academia and Industry (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
- Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument
- Orthodontic Centers of America, Inc.
- Orange County American Industrial Hygiene Association (Irvine, CA)
- Occupational Case Analysis Interview and Rating Scale
- Oklahoma City Area Inter-Tribal Health Board (Oklahoma)
- Overseas Construction Association of Japan, Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer (computing)
- Observation and Fields of Fire, Cover and Concealment
- On-Line Cryptanalytic Aid Language
- Organización Canalla Anti Leprosa (Organization Gangster for Latin America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In diabetics, the oral carbonic anhydrase inhibitors may raise blood and urine sugar levels.
There is a potential for an additive effect on the known systemic effects of carbonic anhydrase inhibition in patients receiving an oral carbonic anhydrase inhibitor and TRUSOPT.