Alexander is a Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry and Academy of Dentistry International; Member of the American Dental Association and a Member of the Oral Cancer Foundation.
What does OCF stand for?
OCF stands for Oral Cancer Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCF
We have 118 other meanings of OCF in our Acronym Attic
- Open Channel Foundation (software)
- Open Cluster Framework (computer clustering standards)
- Open Computing Facility
- Open Container Format (computer format)
- OpenCard Framework
- Operating Cash Flow
- Operational Check Flight
- Operational Control Field
- Operations Control Facility
- Operator Configuration File
- Ordnance Cloth Factory (Avadi, Chennai, India)
- Orthodox Christian Fellowship (Standing Conference of Canonical Orthodox Bishops in the Americas)
- Osteopathy in the Cranial Field
- Other Customer Funds
- Our Children First (Bronz, NY)
- Out-of-Control Flight (aviation)
- Overall Correlation Factor
- Overwhelming Colorfast (band)
- Other Coalition Forces Iraq
- Odd-Carbon Fatty Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to The Oral Cancer Foundation, close to 43,250 Americans will be diagnosed with oral or pharyngeal cancer this year.
The second annual Southern Tier Oral Cancer Foundation Walk/Run for Awareness took place April 27 in Binghamton, N.
Karen, from Greenfield Avenue, Pontypridd, tested herself to the limit with a oneday 54hole golfing marathon in aid of FaceUp, the head, neck and oral cancer foundation of which she is a trustee.
About 640,000 people are diagnosed with oral cancer each year worldwide, according to the Oral Cancer Foundation.
July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- While the world of rodeo has been the realm of sponsorship by the tobacco industry for decades, The Oral Cancer Foundation today takes a stand and introduces their new spokesperson, Cody Kiser; a rodeo cowboy who will be debuting his partnership with the foundation at the upcoming Snake River Stampede Rodeo in Nampa, ID.
THE Cardiff-based Faceup head, neck and oral cancer foundation charity is aiming to raise pounds 600,000 to open a halfway house.
Complementing efforts undertaken by the Oral Cancer Foundation to raise awareness of the rising incidence of oral cancer, ENTA is educating the community on the rising incidence of cancers of the oral cavity.