will take part in 16th Annual OHANCAW, April 14 - 20 NEW YORK, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Head and Neck Cancer Alliance (HNCA) today urged Americans to get screened for cancer by unveiling the Grand Prize winner and Runners-Up in the Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week (OHANCAW) national video contest.
What does OHNC stand for?
OHNC stands for Oral, Head and Neck Cancer (oncology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHNC
We have 2 other meanings of OHNC in our Acronym Attic
- Our Healthier Nation
- Oakland Hills Neighborhood Association (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Oral Health Needs Assessment (US and UK)
- Original Highlands Neighborhood Association (Louisville, KY)
- Occupational Health Nurses in Agricultural Communities project
- Occupational Health Nurses Association of Nova Scotia (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Occupational Health Nurses Association of the Philippines
- Occupational Health Nursing Certificate
- Ocean Hyperbaric Neurologic Center (Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Florida)
- Old Harbor Native Corporation (Old Harbor, AK)
- O'Hare Noise Compatibility Commission (Chicago, IL)
- Office of Housing and Neighborhood Development (Winchester, VA)
- Old Habits Never Die
- Oak Harbor Navy League (Washington)
- Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner
- Office of Housing and Neighborhood Preservation (Philadelphia, PA)
- ODOCS HCI Navigation Service
- Oil Hardened Non-shrinking Steel
- Original Hobo Nickel Society (coin collecting)
- Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 15th Annual Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week[R] (OHANCAW[R]) is scheduled for April 22-28, 2012.
Cancer awareness: Butler, who survived a bout with throat cancer late in his playing career and is now in remission after being diagnosed with prostate cancer three years ago, is actively participating in the 2006 Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week (April 17-23), which is co-sponsored by the Yul Brynner Head and Neck Cancer Foundation and MLB.
More than 200 medical centers across the country and the world will offer free oral, head and neck cancer screenings during OHANCAW, which is sponsored by the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance (HNCA).
About Head and Neck Cancer According to the American Cancer Society, approximately 40,000 Americans will be diagnosed with oral, head and neck cancer this year, including cancers of the tongue, mouth, pharynx, and larynx.
During this year's OHANCAW, nearly 200 sites nationally and internationally will offer free oral, head and neck cancer screenings to the public.
According to the American Cancer Society, approximately 40,000 Americans will be diagnosed with oral, head and neck cancer this year, including cancers of the tongue, mouth, pharynx, and larynx.
In addition to the more than 150 sites nationwide that annually offer free oral, head and neck cancer screenings during OHANCAW, screenings also are being offered at select NASCAR races this year, including the Allstate 400 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on July 26, 2009.