About the Independent Oracle Users Group Founded in 1993, the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG) is a global membership organization that provides Oracle users the opportunity to enhance their productivity, maximize their investment and influence the quality, usability and support of Oracle technology.
What does OUG stand for?
OUG stands for Oracle Users Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OUG
We have 6 other meanings of OUG in our Acronym Attic
- Open Until Further Notice
- Okayama University Formula Project (Japan)
- Optimum Uncertain Field Processor
- Operable Unit Feasibility Study
- Osaka University of Foreign Studies (Japan)
- Ossining Union Free School District (Ossining, New York)
- Oxford University Foreign Service Programme (Department of International Development; University of Oxford; Oxford, England, UK)
- Office User Group (Microsoft Office users)
- Online Database Users Group
- Operational User Group
- Osaka Uoichiba Group (Japan)
- Overseas Union Garden (Kuala Lumpur)
- Own Use Gas
- Oahu Urban Garden Center (University of Hawai'i at Manoa; Honolulu, HI)
- Oxford University Gliding Club (Oxford, England, UK)
- Oxford University Golf Club
- Oracle User Group Finland
- Office of Undergraduate Instruction (Division of Life Sciences; Rutgers University; New Brunswick, NJ)
- Olympia Union Gospel Mission (Christian social program; est. 1995; Washington)
- Open University Geological Society (est. 1972; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They've also presented "Get on the Grid" to groups such the Columbus Linux Users Group, the Atlanta Unix Users Group and the East Tennessee Oracle Users Group with great success.
CHICAGO -- The Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG) honored Mark Townsend posthumously with the 2011 Ken Jacobs Award on Sunday, April 22, during the IOUG Welcome Reception at COLLABORATE 12 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Full-day technical session to provide in-depth knowledge on Oracle Exadata Database Machine and how to manage it CHICAGO -- The Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), a global membership organization that provides resources to help Oracle data management solutions users enhance the benefits they receive from Oracle technology, today released details about its new, exclusive Deep Dive session on Oracle Exadata Database Machine at COLLABORATE 12.
About The International Oracle Users Group - Americas IOUG-A, headquartered in Chicago and independent of Oracle Corp.
Welcome reception, Networking Zone, Social Hour for social media-savvy attendees and more allow Oracle users to meet with peers and build their networks CHICAGO -- The Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), a global membership organization that provides resources to help Oracle data management solutions users enhance the benefits they receive from Oracle technology, today provided information about several networking opportunities it is providing to attendees at COLLABORATE 12, happening April 22-26, 2012 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
and is currently president and a SYSOP for the International Oracle Users Group - Americas forum on CompuServe.
Receive access to IOUG's Breakfast Book Club, a free book from one of the authors and a license to IOUG's Plug-in to Vegas virtual conference CHICAGO -- The Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), a global membership organization that provides resources to help Oracle data management solutions users enhance the benefits they receive from Oracle technology, today announced the availability of its Super Saver Registration package for COLLABORATE 12.