30 /PRNewswire/ -- Softek(TM), a leading provider of storage management software and member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork, today announced that its Softek TDMF, Open Systems Edition data migration and replication software has successfully completed validation testing for synchronous and asynchronous data replication of Oracle(R) Database environments under the Oracle Storage Compatibility Program (OSCP).
What does OSCP stand for?
OSCP stands for Oracle Storage Compatibility Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSCP
We have 20 other meanings of OSCP in our Acronym Attic
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (Certification)
- Office of Science Coordination and Policy (EPA)
- Offutt Subnet Communications Processor
- Oil Spill Contingency Plan
- oligomycin sensitivity-conferring protein
- On-Scene Control Point
- Online Certificate Status Protocol (digital certificates)
- Open Source Compliance Program (India)
- Operational Security Current Practices
- Optical Supervisory Channel Protocol (Cisco)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Objective Structured Clinical and Practical Examination (UK medical schools)
- Oligonucleotide Specific Capture Plate Hybridization
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Managers
- Oral Surgery Confidence Questionnaire (dentistry)
- Oakville Senior Citizens Residence (Canada)
- Ocean Surface Current Radar
- Office of Student Computing Resources
- Office of Student Conflict Resolution (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sun also announced that the Sun StorEdge N8400 and N8600 filers have successfully completed the Oracle Storage Compatibility Program (OSCP) NAS test suite for Oracle database environments.
Nasdaq: FALC), a leading developer of network storage software solutions, today announced that its IPStor(R) Enterprise Edition software has successfully completed validation testing with Oracle(R) Database environments under the Oracle Storage Compatibility Program (OSCP).
These are the latest Network Appliance solutions to receive validation under the Oracle Storage Compatibility Program (OSCP), further deepening the company's reach into the enterprise by enabling Oracle's vast customer base to utilize Network Appliance for critical database protection.
Nasdaq: ASPX), a provider of Network Attached Storage (NAS) solutions, announced today that its new NS3010 enterprise file server has received validation for use in Oracle database environments under the Oracle Storage Compatibility Program.
Compaq's participation in the Oracle Storage Compatibility program also provides first line technical support for the integrated storage solutions.
Nasdaq: SUNW), today announced at Oracle Applications World (OAW) 2000 that its Sun StorEdge(TM) Instant Image software and Sun StorEdge N8200 filer have both successfully completed the Oracle Storage Compatibility Program (OSCP) comprehensive snapshot and NAS (network attached storage) test suite for Oracle database environments.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- VERITAS Software Corporation (Nasdaq: VRTS), The Data Availability Company, today announced that three of its key solutions, which provide disaster recovery, online storage management and data protection for Oracle databases, have completed Oracle's validation testing for the Oracle Storage Compatibility Program (OSCP).