Marvel's investment in the E-Business Suite includes: Oracle CRM (such as Oracle Quoting, Oracle Configurator, Oracle Sales, Oracle Sales Contracts, Oracle Service Contracts, and Oracle Incentive Compensation), Oracle Supply Chain Management (Oracle Manufacturing Scheduling and Oracle Inventory), Oracle Daily Business Intelligence, and Oracle HRMS (Oracle Self Service HR and Oracle HR Intelligence).
What does OKS stand for?
OKS stands for Oracle Service Contracts (software application)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OKS
We have 12 other meanings of OKS in our Acronym Attic
- Orange Kart Racing Club (Australia)
- Overlee Knolls Recreation Club (Virginia)
- Oklahoma Reserve Force
- Oklahoma Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Obywatelski Komitet Ratowania Krakowa (Polish: Civic Committee Ratowania Krakow)
- Oklahoma Romance Writers of America
- Obcianska Konzervativna Strana (Slovak: Civic Conservative Party; Slovenia)
- Old King's School (alumni of the King's School, Canterbury, Kent UK)
- Olimpijski Komite Slovenije (Slovenian: Slovenian Olympic Committee)
- Ontopia Knowledge Suite (software)
- Oshkosh, Nebraska (airport code)
- Oberlin Korean Students Association (college group)
- Offener Kanal Schleswig-Holstein (German: Open Channel of Schleswig-Holstein; TV and radio public broadcasting; Schleswig-Holstein, Germany)
- Opto-Knowledge Systems, Inc.
- Amiga Oktalyzer (digital music file format)
- Occupational Knowledge Test
- Oktober (German: October)
- Olympisch Kwalificatie Toernooi (Dutch: Olympic Qualifying Tournament)
- Orang Kena Tuduh (Malaysia court cases)
- Order of Knights Templar (gaming guild)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federal Financials, Oracle Quality, and Oracle Service Contracts.
Service contracts are automatically generated using Oracle Service Contracts with information already in the system.
Since going live on Oracle TeleService, Oracle Advanced Inbound, Oracle Scripting, and Oracle Service Contracts in late 2002, MessagePro has already 4,000 customers and 100 agents up on its new answering service platform at its call center in Houston, Texas.
For example, United Asset Coverage (UAC), the leading provider of integrated telecommunications and data networking maintenance services, consolidated its customer and product information, eliminated manual invoicing and is reducing long-term administrative costs using Oracle Service Contracts.