3 or future versions), APIs, and views, that can be used from a variety of software development tools such as PL/SQL or Oracle Objects for OLE and are secured based on Oracle's native database security.
What does OO4O stand for?
OO4O stands for Oracle Objects for OLE (Oracle)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OO4O in our Acronym Attic
- Over and Out
- Owner Operator (trucking industry; also seen as O/O)
- Owner-Occupied (real estate)
- Ozzy Osbourne
- Peroxide (functional group)
- Sky West Airlines
- Oberoesterreich (Upper Austria; State)
- Oberösterreich (Upper Austria)
- Ogden-Air Logistics Complex (Hill Air Force Base; Utah)
- Optimizing Oberon 2 Compiler (development platform)
- Object Oriented Analysis
- Office of Agriculture (various organizations)
- Office of the Americas (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Ohio Optometric Association (Worthington, OH)
- Ohio Osteopathic Association
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association (est. 1900)
- Old Order Amish
- On Or About
- Open Ocean Aquaculture
- Oracle of Ages (Zelda Series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
StoreFront pages can contain mixed content from FrontPage, Oracle's WebDB, ASPs built with Oracle Objects for OLE 4, Java Applets and Oracle Developer Forms.
Oracle Objects for OLE and the Oracle7 ODBC Driver are bundled with Oracle7 Workgroup Server at no additional cost.
Oracle7 Workgroup Server also supports ODBC; existing native drivers (OCI); and Oracle Objects for OLE, Oracle's new high-performance OLE interface, enabling application developers to begin building next-generation client/server applications.
Oracle Objects for OLE is the First "OLE Automation" Database Interface, Providing Improved Performance and Data Control SAN FRANCISCO, Jan.
Now, users and developers can download the new Oracle7 Workgroup Server, Personal Oracle7, and Oracle Objects for OLE from Oracle's Internet-based World Wide Web Server (http://www.
Now, client/server application developers can download the new Oracle7 Workgroup Server, Personal Oracle7 and Oracle Objects for OLE from Oracle's Internet-based World Wide Web Server for a free 90-day trial.