660617 ) The Oracle Learning Network (OLN), Oracle's education portal for advanced Oracle technology, launched two new eLearning tracks: Oracle E-Business Suite Implementer and Oracle Developer.
What does OLN stand for?
OLN stands for Oracle Learning Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLN
We have 16 other meanings of OLN in our Acronym Attic
- Organizational Level Maintenance Trainer
- Our Lady of Mt Carmel (school names)
- One Life, Many Voices
- Our Lady of Mount Virgin (Middlesex, NJ)
- Object Literal Notation (computer programming)
- Off License News (beverage magazine; England, UK)
- Ohio League for Nursing (Rocky River, OH)
- Ohio License Number
- Olin Corporation
- Operator License Number
- Our Last Night (band)
- Outdoor Life Network (TV channel)
- Other Large Neutral Amino Acids
- On-Line New Account Control System
- Old Louisville Neighborhood Council (Kentucky)
- Overdue Lost Notice Extract
- Oman Liquefied Natural Gas
- Oman Liquefied Natural Gas Company (Oman)
- Originating Line Number Screening
- Obligations Linéaires Ordinaires (French: Linear Ordinary Bonds)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Already used to power the Oracle Learning Network, which serves more than 600,000 users, iLearning is set to rise to the top of the competitive LMS market.
By joining the Oracle iLearning Partner Initiative, partners can both receive immediate exposure to Oracle's vast partner community and resources and benefit from Oracle's own experience as an eLearning provider for customers, employees and partners through the Oracle Learning Network (OLN).