SiteMinder Support for Oracle HTTP Server -- This will enable Netegrity and Oracle customers to deploy enterprise-wide single sign-on that includes applications running on Oracle9i Application Server.
What does OHS stand for?
OHS stands for Oracle HTTP Server
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHS
We have 131 other meanings of OHS in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Health Study (Canada)
- Ontario Health Survey
- Ontario Historical Society (Canada)
- Opelousas High School (Louisana)
- Open Heart Surgery
- Open Here Stupid
- Open Hyperdocument System
- Open Hypermedia System
- Operator Head Space
- Optimal Health Systems
- Oral Health Section (various organizations)
- Orange High School
- Orchard Hills Basketball League (Milford, CT)
- Order Handling System
- Order of the Holy Sepulchre (Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem, an order of knighthood of the Catholic church)
- Oregon Historical Society (Portland, OR)
- Orem High School
- Orestimba High School
- Organ Historical Society
- Ornamental Horticultural Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a long-standing partner in the Oracle Partner Network, Netegrity has been working with Oracle to provide key business benefits to customers including: Enterprise Wide Single Sign-On - Netegrity SiteMinder software support for Oracle Application Server Single Sign-on and Oracle HTTP Server enables customers to provide an enterprise wide single sign-on environment.
The server uses the proven technology of the Apache Web Server and, combined with the Oracle HTTP Server modules, can support all of the current Internet application technologies for delivering dynamic content such as Java servlets, JavaServer Pages, PL/SQL Server Pages, XML, and CGI scripts using Perl.