The Oracle Exchange Partner Initiative is part of the Oracle Partner Program, a global business network of more than 12,000 companies that deliver innovative e-business solutions based on Oracle software.
What does OEPI stand for?
OEPI stands for Oracle Exchange Partner Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEPI
- Optoelectronic Processing Elements
- Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse
- Oxford Endowment for Public Education (Oxford, MS)
- Office of Environmental Processes and Effects Research (EPA)
- Old English Pheasant Fowl (bird)
- Optometric Extension Program Foundation (Santa Ana, CA)
- Ochils Environmental Protection Group (UK)
- Office of Environmental Policy and Guidance (US Department of Energy)
- Organization and Evolution of Plant Genomes (France)
- Open Enrollment Period for Institutionalized Individuals (various locations)
- Organizations' Environmental Performance Indicators (project; EU)
- Oficina Española de Patentes Y Marcas (Spanish Patent and Trademarks Office)
- Oman Establishment for Press, News, Publication & Advertising
- Office of Energy Policy and New Uses (USDA)
- Office of Environmental Policy and Planning (Thailand)
- Office of Executive Policy and Programs (South Carolina)
- Operating Expenditures per Pupil
- Oman Establishment for Press, Publication and Advertising (Ministry of Information)
- Office of Environmental Planning and Policy Coordination (Marshall Islands)
- Ohio Edison/Penn Power Credit Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
22, 2001 ADX-- Advanced Data Exchange has been selected as a member of the Oracle Exchange Partner Initiative announced today by Oracle Corp.
a leading provider of product content and commerce solutions for manufacturers, today announced that it has become a member of the Oracle Exchange Partner Initiative (OEPI), a comprehensive partnership program for online business-to-business collaboration.