The project also included the development of custom reports and forms using Oracle Developer/2000, security enhancements using Oracle's System Admin, custom menus, database sizing and tuning and installation of Oracle 10.
What does DEV2K stand for?
DEV2K stands for Oracle Developer/2000
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Devices (linux)
- Discrete Event
- Develop Field Artillery Logistics Support Plan
- Develop Field Artillery Support Plan
- Develop Order to Fire
- Devrimci çi Sendikalari Federasyonu (Confederation of Revolutionary Labor Unions, Cyprus)
- Developed Unnecessary Traffic (Scientology)
- Death Valley National Park (US National Park Service)
- Desarrollo Empresarial Vinculado a Asturias (Spanish: Business Development Linked to Asturias; Spain)
- Design for Validation (ESPRIT project)
- Development Acceptance
- Distributed Environment for Visualisation Applications
- Document - Enabled Virtual Applications
- Digital Enterprise Viewing & Acquisition Application (dental software; US Army)
- Development Acceptance In-Process Review
- Declaration on the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- Device Bus Interface Circuit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exeter's student-centric systems have been built in Oracle's development environment, using tools such as Oracle Developer/2000,(TM) and share Oracle's technical architecture, including Oracle Web Application Server,(TM) Oracle Workflow,(TM) and Oracle Reports.
Oracle Designer/2000 and Oracle Developer/2000 -- the industry's only second-generation client/server design and development tools that enable developers to build complex and scaleable systems.
0 with Oracle Developer/2000, the largest development environment in the market today.
A key part of this program is the Oracle Developer/2000 Open Test API.
NOTE: Oracle is a registered trademark and Oracle7, Oracle8, OracleRdb, Oracle Developer/2000 and Oracle Designer/2000 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation.
11, 1997-- Software Quality Vendor Supplies Test Tools for Developers working with Oracle Developer/2000 Segue Software, Inc.
Available this month, the Oracle Developer/2000 Server provides a single, prepackaged solution for deploying software applications on scalable application servers that can be accessed from network computers, PCs or Java- based thin clients.