NOTE: Oracle is a registered trademark and Oracle7, Oracle8, OracleRdb, Oracle Developer/2000 and Oracle Designer/2000 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation.
What does DES2K stand for?
DES2K stands for Oracle Designer/2000
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Drilling Equipment Set (oil industry)
- Drug Eluting Stent
- Drug Enforcement Section (various locations)
- Dry Eye Syndrome (aka Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca)
- Dynamic Electronic Systems (Houston, TX)
- Dynamic Energy Saver (computing)
- Dynamic Environmental Scan
- Dysequilibrium Syndrome
- Disorder of Extreme Stress Not Otherwise Specified
- Data Encryption Standard-Cipher Block Chaining
- Data Encryption Standard Algorithm
- Defence Explosives Safety Authority (United Kingdom)
- Defense Evaluation Support Activity
- Department of Economic and Social Affairs
- Destroyer Escort Sailors Association
- Diabetes Exercise & Sports Association
- Diplomate of the European Society of Anaesthesiology
- Diplôme de l'École Spéciale d'Architecture (French: Diploma from the Special School of Architecture)
- District Explorer Scout Administrator (UK scouting)
- Destroyer Sonar Analysis Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company offers a suite of publishing products for use with the Oracle Designer/2000 and the Intersolv Excelerator environments.
Solutron's Publisher/2000 product line is a suite of publishing products that allow dynamic, automatic generation of custom views of Oracle Designer/2000 models.
The Oracle Data Mart Suite includes: -- Oracle Data Mart Designer, a customized version of the award winning Oracle Designer/2000, reengineers the structure of source databases and provides a graphical tool to design the data mart-in a metadata repository.
A variety of the most popular Microsoft Windows-compatible development tools are supported in this solution, including: Excel, Visual C++, Paradox for Windows, Borland C++, Gupta SQL Windows, Visual Basic, Object View, Oracle Designer/2000 and Developer/2000, Oracle Power Objects, dBase for Windows, and PowerBuilder.
Oracle Rdb, Oracle Designer/2000, Oracle Store, Oracle7 and Personal Oracle Lite are trademarks of Oracle Corporation.
Oracle is working with the industry to make a powerful, flexible, standards-based business modeling approach available to mainstream software developers," said Ian Thacker, senior vice president of Oracle Designer/2000 toolset development.
Java functionality will be implemented in the following products: Oracle Developer/2000, Oracle Designer/2000, Oracle Power Objects, Oracle Discoverer and Sedona.