March 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Oracle Academic Initiative (OAI) today announced the addition of the Oracle Applications product line to its program offerings.
What does OAI stand for?
OAI stands for Oracle Academic Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAI
We have 73 other meanings of OAI in our Acronym Attic
- Official Action Indicated (US FDA)
- Ohio Aerospace Institute
- Oil Analyzers, Inc. (US and Canada)
- Ok As Is
- Online Auction Industry
- Open Applications Interface
- Open Architecture Initiative
- Open Archives Initiative (interoperability standards for on-line documents)
- Optical Associates Inc.
- Optional Additional Insurance (life insurance)
- Organizational Activity Interface
- Organizational Assessment and Improvement (National Cemetery Administration; US VA)
- Organizational Assessment Instrument (US DHHS)
- Other Accompanying Information (federal finances)
- Outdoor Advertising Incorporated
- Outlook Add-In
- Outside Air Intake
- Oxford Asymmetry International (pharmaceuticals)
- Österreichisches Archäologisches Institut (German: Austrian Archaeological Institute; Austria)
- Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its Oracle Academic Initiative, launched four years ago, has integrated Oracle material into the computer and IT programs of some 500 academic institutions.
Board members include representatives from the Oracle Workforce Development Program, Oracle Internet Academy, and the Oracle Academic Initiatives programs.
With the gift, EMU becomes the first university in Michigan to join the Oracle Academic Initiative, which provides software, curriculum and training resources, solely for classroom teaching and educational purposes, to several institutions throughout the country and worldwide.
Nasdaq: ORCL), the largest provider of software for e-business, last week expanded the Oracle Academic Initiative (OAI), to bring superior IT education to Hong Kong and Macau.
s president and chief operating officer Ray Lane celebrated a successful first year for the Oracle Academic Initiative (OAI) and mapped out aggressive goals for the program's second year during a ceremony today at his alma mater and OAI charter member, West Virginia University.
The Philippines will become the first international participants in the Oracle Academic Initiative.
Unveiled at the League for Innovation's 1997 Conference on Information Technology, the Oracle Academic Initiative (OAI) will provide academic institutions worldwide with software, support services, curriculum content, testing capabilities and staff development resources to further develop technology education programs.