The interview with Cumbo is part of the complimentary corporate business and networking program at FiO, which also includes a networking reception and a session titled Update and Outlook for the Optics Market an overview from the Optoelectronics Industry Development Association (OIDA) of the recently released U.
What does OIDA stand for?
OIDA stands for Optoelectronics Industry Development Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OIDA
- Optimal Importance Density
- Optimal Inner Decoding
- Oracle Internet Directory (LDAPV3-compliant, hierarchical data repository; Oracle)
- Organizational Innovation and Deployment (Process Area; Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Organizational, Intermediate, Or Depot
- Original Issue Discount
- Other Infant Death
- Ovine Interdigital Dermatitis
- Oxford Illustrated Dictionary
- Ontario International Development Agency (Sudbury, Ontario, Canada)
- Oil Industry Development Board (India)
- OPTEC Instrumentation Data Base
- Oklahoma Interior Design Coalition (Edmond, OK)
- Omnibus Industrial Development Corporation (India)
- OpenID Connect (protocol)
- Outer Islands Development Corporation (Mauritius)
- Oregon Institute on Disability and Development (Oregon Health and Science University; Portland, OR)
- Organisation Internationale de Droit du Développement (French: International Development Law Organization; various locations)
- Organisation Internationale pour le Droit à l'Education et la Liberté d'Enseignement (French: International Organization for the Development of Freedom of Education)
- Organisation Ingenierie Developpement Formation (French: Engineering Education Development Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Optoelectronics Industry Development Association (OIDA) Annual Forum (http://www.
based Optoelectronics Industry Development Association (OIDA) predicts a nearly $1 trillion business by 2017.
Huff most recently was a Vice President at the Optoelectronics Industry Development Association in Washington, DC where he helped define industry direction in optoelectronics for both defense and commercial applications and drove the vision towards "Green Photonics.
Other organizations that contributed to the NEMI roadmap include the Optoelectronics Industry Development Association, the National Storage Industry Consortium, the U.
WASHINGTON -- The Optoelectronics Industry Development Association (OIDA) announced today that Michael Lebby will step down as OIDA's President and CEO to return to industry after serving at OIDA since 2005.
and WASHINGTON, June 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Laser Focus World, the leading photonics-industry trade publication, and the Optoelectronics Industry Development Association (OIDA), a not-for-profit association that serves as the nexus for vision, transformation, and growth of the photonics and optoelectronics industry, recently announced a new conference and exhibition, OPTOmism: Photonics for the Green Revolution, to be held at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California May 18-20, 2009.
OPTOmism is a global investor and technology forum organized by the Optoelectronics Industry Development Association (OIDA).