He says a true specialist knows how to assist an individual or couples determine their planning options for long term care, and if appropriate, help them shop for the best coverage at the best value, and recommend several customized plans (as benefits and costs are not a “one-size-fits-all).
What does OLTC stand for?
OLTC stands for Options for Long Term Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OLTC
We have 15 other meanings of OLTC in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Land Title Association
- Oklahoma Land Title Association (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ontario Land Trust Alliance (Canada)
- Oxfordshire Lawn Tennis Association (UK)
- On-Line Tax Accounting System
- Off Line Tesla Coil
- On-Line Trace Compression
- On-Load Tap Changer (electrical generator transformers)
- One Laptop per Child (Cambridge, MA)
- Open-Loop Tracking Complex
- Ontario Long Term Care Association (Canada)
- Ohio Long Term Care Brokers
- Organized Labor and Tobacco Control Network
- Office of the Long Term Care Ombudsman
- On-Line Tuning Effect
- Optical Line Termination Equipment (fiber optics)
- Office of Learning and Teaching in Economics and Business (Australia)
- OnLine Test Executive Program
- On-Line Test Facility (Oak Ridge, TN)
- On-Line Transfer of Funds (University of California, San Diego)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prince will be sharing tips on new options for long term care planning.
Specifically, the funds will be used to help families: understand their Medicare and Medicaid benefits, including coverage for preventive services; navigate options for long term care including community-based services that can help individuals remain in their homes; and assist those transitioning from nursing or rehabilitation facilities back home to put the supports in place to make that transition successful.