Additionally, CBOE entered into a separate agreement with FINRA, under which CBOE will assign to FINRA its responsibility to perform regulatory services for the Options Regulatory Surveillance Authority (ORSA), the central organization facilitating collaboration in insider trading surveillance and investigations for all U.
What does ORSA stand for?
ORSA stands for Options Regulatory Surveillance Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ORSA
We have 20 other meanings of ORSA in our Acronym Attic
- Orthopaedic Research Society
- Orthopaedic Research Society ROC (Taiwan)
- Output Record Separator
- Over Range Station
- Overseas Research Scholarships (postgraduate award; UK)
- Ørestad Syd (possible future Danish railway station)
- Augustinian Recollects (religious order)
- Occupational Road Safety Alliance (UK)
- Operations Research & System Analysis
- Operations Research Society of America
- Outpatient Reduced-Cost Simplified Application (Los Angeles County, CA)
- Own Risk and Solvency Assessment
- Oxacillin Resistant Staph Aureus
- Oxacillin Resistant Screening Agar Base
- Operations Research Systems Analysis Familiarization
- Ohio River Valley Sanitation Commission
- Ontario Road Safety Annual Report (Canada)
- Overseas Research Students Awards Scheme (UK)
- Object Reentry Survival Analysis Tool (NASA)
- Observatoire Régional de la Santé Bretagne (French: British Regional Health Observatory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Investigators from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), the Options Regulatory Surveillance Authority (ORS A), N YSE Regulation and the SEC have created "scheme teams" to crack serial insider trading rings.
and participants of the Options Regulatory Surveillance Authority (ORSA), the self-regulatory organizations primarily responsible for surveillance of trading in the U.