What does OPTICAL stand for?
OPTICAL stands for Optics and Topography Involving the Cornea and Lens
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oral Provocation Test for Idiosyncrasy
- Organizational Process Technology Innovation (process area)
- Osteopathic Postdoctoral Training Institution
- Observation Protocol for Technology Integration in the Classroom
- Observing Pupils and Teachers in Classrooms (educational psychology)
- Ontario Photonics Technology Industry Cluster (Canada)
- Ontario Police Technology and Information Cooperative (Canada)
- Opportunities for Technology Information Careers (Antioch, CA)
- Oregon Parent Training and Information Center (Salem, OR)
- Optical Networking and Communications Conference
- Ordering Points to Identify the Clustering Structure
- Oscura Peak Tracker Investigation and Comparison Series
- Organization for the Phyto Taxonomic Investigation of the Mediterranean Area (conference)
- Oxford Project to Investigate Memory and Ageing (UK)
- Open Project to Investigate Money and Economic Systems (computer simulation)
- Optimised Preparation of Manufacturing Information with Multilevel CAM-CNC Coupling
- Optimised Procedures and Techniques for IMprovement of Approach and Landing (aircraft project)
- Optical Technologies in Motion for the Ist Program
- Organization for the Promotion of Trade Israel Netherlands