Ohio's Vision is co-sponsored by the following organizations: KnowledgeWorks Foundation, NASA Glenn Research Center, National Governor's Association, Northeastern Ohio Healthcare Foundation, Office of the Governor, Ohio Aerospace Institute, Ohio Department of Aging, Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission, Ohio Department of Health, Ohio Ophthalmological Society, Ohio Optometric Association, Ohio Veteran's Administration Work Group, Opticians Association of Ohio, Prevent Blindness Ohio and Review of Refractive Surgery.
What does OAO stand for?
OAO stands for Opticians Association of Ohio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAO
We have 22 other meanings of OAO in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Activist Network Workshop
- Organics Aotearoa New Zealand
- Objective Area Officer
- Office of Administrative Operations (US DOC)
- Office of Advocacy and Outreach (USDA)
- Office of Appellate Operations (US Social Security Administration)
- One Among Others
- One And Only
- Ontario Association of Optometrists
- Ontario Association of Orthodontists
- Orbital Analysis Officer
- Orbiting Astronomical Observatory
- Oregon Academy of Ophthalmology
- Orthogonalized Atomic Orbital
- Other Authorised Operator (telecommunications)
- Otkrytoe Aktsionernoe Obschestvo (Russian: Open Joint Stock Corporation)
- Over and Out
- Overall Opinion (marketing)
- Owned and Operated
- Oklahoma Airport Operators Association (est. 1983)