The numeral 1,000 and 500 on the obverse of ` 1,000 and ` 500 notes is printed in optically variable ink.
What does OVI stand for?
OVI stands for Optically Variable Ink
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OVI
We have 15 other meanings of OVI in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean Voice International (Canadian environmental group)
- Office of Volunteerism Initiatives (US FEMA)
- Ohio Volunteer Infantry
- Omega Vintage Information (Omega Watch Company)
- Onderstepoort Veterinary Institute
- Open Verilog International
- Opera Volunteers International
- operating a vehicle while impaired
- Operating a Vehicle while Intoxicated
- Operator Vehicle Interface (unmanned air research)
- Organic Volatile Impurity
- Ort von Interesse (German)
- Out of Vehicle for Investigation (law enforcement)
- Overriding Variable Insertion
- Ohio Valley Improvement Association
- Oswego Valley Insurance Agencies (New York)
- Ohio Valley Industrial and Business Development Corporation (now the Regional Economic Development Partnership)
- Mohawk Aircraft
- Object, View and Interaction Design
- Offshore Vessel Inspection Database (Oil Compaies International Marine Forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specialty inks and optically variable inks that change color depending on the angle a ticket is being viewed;
The report said the UAE dirham notes are protected by advanced security features that include the security thread, watermark, hologram printing and Optically Variable Ink that has to do with visible features.
Best Government Identification Card for the ID-One[TM] Cosmo smart card which features a variety of physical security elements including: unique holograms, changeable laser images, guilloche printing, micro-printing and optically variable inks
In order to prevent forgeries FNMT- RCM provides identification documents with the latest security features: special watermarked papers (produced in Burgos paper mill), luminescent fibers and security threads, intaglio printing, optically variable inks, laser engraving and OVDs.
Examples include holograms (three-dimensional images), kinegrams (similar to holograms, except that they show different images or give the effect of a moving image when viewed at different angles), and optically variable inks (color-shifting inks, like that on U.
Kodak's security technologies are utilized to implement overt and covert features on products or packaging, such as digital watermarks, microprinting, optically variable inks and a variety of ultra covert markers.
and is the exclusive producer of OVI(TM), Optically Variable Ink, using Flex-manufactured pigment.