The MP1100Q's unique capabilities allow for the design of optical transport modules using low-cost, reduced bandwidth optical subcomponents, resulting in very cost-effective solutions.
What does OTM stand for?
OTM stands for Optical Transport Module (IEEE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OTM
We have 96 other meanings of OTM in our Acronym Attic
- One Track Mind
- Online Translation Management (translation software)
- Open Thy Mouth
- Open Tip Match (munitions)
- Operation Thin Mint (Girl Scouts; San Diego Imperial Council; California)
- Operations Technology Management
- Operations Training Manual
- Optical Terminal Multiplexer (Ciena)
- Optical Transient Detector
- Optical Translation Measurement (OTM Technologies Ltd)
- Optimal Thread Model
- Optivity Telephony Manager (Nortel)
- Oracle Transportation Management (Oracle Corporation)
- Oracle Turing Machine (informatics)
- Orbital Transfer Maneuver
- Orbital Trim Maneuvers (space flight)
- Organic Think Machines (band)
- Organização dos Trabalhadores de Moçambique (Mozambican Worker's Organization)
- Organizacion Tohil Morales de los Ninos Mayas de Guatemala (Spanish; Mayan group; Guatemala)
- Orthographic Transcription Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
By combining C-COR's newly introduced GigE Max optical transport module for the Company's flagship CHP Max5000(TM) headend platform with the EdgeMax 5500, operators can enjoy a performance-optimized VOD system engineered specifically for IP transport between servers of content and EdgeMax 5500 devices remotely located at hubs that act as media converters between the IP distribution network and the HFC access plant.
Nasdaq:CCBL), a global provider of broadband communications products, software systems, and services, today announced the introduction of GigE Max, a new optical transport module in the Company's CHP Max5000(TM) headend platform.