This implementation agreement will complement and build upon the work already underway defining 100 G Ethernet in the IEEE, and the new 100G level of the Optical Transport Hierarchy (OTH) in the ITU-T.
What does OTH stand for?
OTH stands for Optical Transport Hierarchy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OTH
We have 8 other meanings of OTH in our Acronym Attic
- One Touch Global Technologies, Inc
- On the Go Video (mobile device navigation)
- Over the Garden Wall (website; otgw.co.uk)
- North Bend, OR, USA (Airport Code)
- Off the Hook
- Oil Tight Hatch (cover)
- On the House
- One Tree Hill (band and TV show)
- One Tree Hill (Private) Limited (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Opportunity To Hear
- Other (on overtime forms)
- Other Routes of Administration (drugs)
- Other Than Honorable (characterization of US military discharge)
- Over the Hedge (film)
- Over-The-Horizon (usually radar)
- Four-Mode Omissive/Transmissive Hybrid (fault model)
- Five-Mode Omissive/Transmissive Hybrid (fault model)
- Over-The-Horizon Backscatter (radar)
- Over-The-Horizon Forward Scatter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alcatel-Lucent 1850 TSS enables service providers to migrate from time-division multiplexing (TDM) to packet-based transport with flexible provisioning of carrier Ethernet transport multi-protocol label switching (T-MPLS), SONET/SDH, wavelength division multiplexing (WDM) and optical transport hierarchy (OTH) services in any proportion, with only a simple change of the line cards.
Conformation to Optical Transport Hierarchy (OTH), as specified in ITU G.