The new M02036 and M02035 devices also feature a burst mode average power monitor output that enables receivers to report upstream optical network unit (ONU) optical transmit power.
What does OTX stand for?
OTX stands for Optical Transmit (NEC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OTX
We have 3 other meanings of OTX in our Acronym Attic
- Off the Wall Productions
- Ontario Toxic Waste Research Coalition (Canada)
- Ou Testamentiese Werkgemeenskap van Suid-Afrika (Afrikaans: Old Testament Society in South Africa)
- Only Time Will Tell (song title)
- Order of the Trade Winds Trimaris (middle age participatory organization)
- Output Traveling Wave Tube
- Oakland Technology Exchange (Oakland, CA)
- Odin Telecom frameworX
- Online Testing Exchange
- Open Targeting Exchange (AdBrite, Inc.; San Francisco, CA)
- Origin Transmitter (Ciena)
- Orchestra for Talented Youth (est. 2002; New York, NY)
- Over To You
- Opera Theatre of Yale College (New Haven, CT)
- Kotzebue, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- Offene Tür Zürich (German: Zurich Open Door; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Order of the Tiger Zebra (gaming guild)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Product Details Mindspeed's M02038 TIA includes a unique burst-mode receiver average power monitor output feature that enables the device to report upstream ONU burst mode optical transmit power in fast settling time, eliminating the need for adding complex and expensive external circuitry to OLT modules for performing this function.
Loopbacks feature a compact housing compatible with module spacing and loop optical transmit ports to receive ports for testing, burn-in and field troubleshooting.
Features of the 2DOE TeraLink(TM) Demonstration The TeraConnect booth at OFC will feature a live demonstration of the TeraLink(TM) optical transmit and receive modules.