PhoneDisc has won awards from both Optical Publishing Association and the Information Industry Association.
What does OPA stand for?
OPA stands for Optical Publishing Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPA
We have 218 other meanings of OPA in our Acronym Attic
- Open Patent Alliance
- Open Planar Array
- Open Platform Architecture
- Opera Primaziale Pisana (Italian social accountability policy)
- Operations Procurement Authority
- Operations, Army
- Operator Panel Assembly
- Opsonophagocytic Assay (microbiology)
- Optic Atrophy
- Optical Parametric Amplifier
- Oregon Paralegal Association
- Organization for Public Administration
- Organization of Professional Associations of Sri Lanka
- Organization of Professional Aviculturists
- Organizational Performance Architecture
- Oriented Polyamide
- Oropharyngeal Airway
- Orthopaedic Practice Assembly (Medical Group Management Association)
- Orthopedic Professional Association (Gilford, New Hampshire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Grolier Electronic Encyclopedia won the 1991 Crystie Award for CD-ROM Product of the Year presented by the Optical Publishing Association (OPA).