Later topics include the optical Kerr effect of DNA oligomers and tRNA, the geometry of purple membranes in aqueous medium, electric birefringence of liquid crystalline polymers, and drying dissipative structures of colloidal dispersions.
What does OKE stand for?
OKE stands for Optical Kerr Effect
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OKE
We have 7 other meanings of OKE in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services
- Oddzial Krajowej Dystrybucji Prasy (Polish: Distribution Division of the National Press; Poland)
- Okinawa Kobudo Doushi Rensei (martial arts; Japan)
- Odessa Kilpatrick Elementary (Katy, TX)
- Okeechobee (Amtrak station code; Okeechobee, FL)
- Oklahoma Kodály Educators
- Okregowa Komisja Egzaminacyjna (Polish examination board)
- Open Key Exchange (password protocol)
- Open Knowledge and Education (Indonesia)
- Open Knowledge Exchange
- Optical Kerr Effect with Polarization Dependent Loss
- Odvetvova klasifikace ekonomickych cinnosti
- Older Kansans Employment Program
- Our Knowledge of the External World (book; Bertrand Russell)
- Oceania Karate Federation (martial arts)
- Okinawan Karate Federation (martial arts)
- Open Knowledge Foundation
- Overseas Koreans Foundation
- Ogolnopolski Konkurs Filmow Amatorskich (Polish: National Competition of Amateur Film)
- Oklahoma Festival of Flight
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, the subpicosecond time-resolved optical Kerr effect (OKE) was used to measure the third-order optical nonlinearity.