com/), the premier online technical resource for design engineers and managers involved in the development of communication systems and equipment, and the Optical Internetworking Forum (http://www.
What does OIF stand for?
OIF stands for Optical Internetworking Forum
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OIF
We have 48 other meanings of OIF in our Acronym Attic
- Overlay Import Export Tool
- Organization for Investment Economic and Technical Assistance of Iran
- Object Interchange Format
- Ocean Iron Fertilization
- Office for Intellectual Freedom (American Library Association)
- Oil Immersion Field
- Oil in Frame (motorcycle frame design)
- Oman Investment Fund (est. 2006)
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Operations Information File
- Optimist International Foundation (St Louis, MO)
- Optimum Index Factor
- Oracle Identity Federation
- Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie (French: International Organization of Francophonie)
- Osho International Foundation (Switzerland)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation
- Output Interface
- Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom
- Oil Industry Finance Association (UK)
- Oklahoma Industrial Finance Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADC Telecommunications joins Optical Internetworking Forum ADC announced that it has joined the Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) which fosters the development and deployment of interoperable products and services for data switching and routing using optical networking technologies.
Members of the Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) hit the ground running at the Forum's first technical meeting of 2007 in Silicon Valley last month.
The Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) emerged from its second quarterly meeting in Athens, Greece with an approved Time Division Multiplex Protocol (TDM-P) Implementation Agreement.
The Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) and the Network Processing Forum (NPF) have agreed to a merger that is expected to be finalized in June of this year.
The Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) is demonstrating the interoperability of transponders and optical components for Very Long Reach (VR) applications using alternative modulation techniques this week at the OFC/NFOEC show in Anaheim, California.
The Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) will galvanize three years' worth of work into a new External Network-Network-Interface (E-NNI) Routing project approved at the group's January meeting in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) announced today that its membership has ratified three technical implementation agreements (IAs), doubling the total number of IAs approved in 2005.