com)-- The Visiongain author of the Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) report comments that: "Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) systems are an integral component of any modern military force.
What does OPTIR stand for?
OPTIR stands for Optical Infrared
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OPTIR
- Organization for the Phyto Taxonomic Investigation of the Mediterranean Area (conference)
- Oxford Project to Investigate Memory and Ageing (UK)
- Open Project to Investigate Money and Economic Systems (computer simulation)
- Optimised Preparation of Manufacturing Information with Multilevel CAM-CNC Coupling
- Optimised Procedures and Techniques for IMprovement of Approach and Landing (aircraft project)
- Optical Technologies in Motion for the Ist Program
- Organization for the Promotion of Trade Israel Netherlands
- Optical Intelligence
- Oregon Physical Therapists in Independent Practice (Portland, OR)
- Office of Planning, Training, and Institutional Research (Villanova University; Villanova, PA)
- Overlapped Pulse-modulation with Interlocking Spectra (ADC Telecom)
- Open Portal Tool Kit
- Organisme Pengganggu Tumbuhan Karantina (Indonesian plant database)
- Office of Public Transportation Management (Miami, FL)
- Optimisation in Multi-Agent Systems (workshop)
- Operationalizing and Professionalizing the Network
- Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network
- One Person Train Operation (transportation)
- One Person/Automatic Train Operation (transportation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: The Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2011-2021 http://www.
com/Report/704/The-Military-Electro-Optical-Infrared-%28EO-IR%29-Systems-Market-2011-2021 Visiongain's analysis indicates that the military electro optical infrared (EO/IR) systems market will reach a value of $7.
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: The Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2010-2020: Airborne, Ground and Naval http://www.
Odyssey is an optical infrared imaging system featuring unparalleled sensitivity for direct fluorescent detection of nucleic acids and proteins for western and southern blots, as well as future applications.
Wireless Optical Infrared Communication Systems Communication by light, a technology which is also used in fiber optic cable based systems is one major approach to satisfy the growing bandwidth requirements of high-performance networks.
In addition to its low price, compact size and low maintenance requirements, the SkyNet 500 provides the following cable-free advantages: -- Immunity to radio interference -- More secure than radio -- No FCC licensing required -- Network and protocol transparency -- Zero latency -- Installation within hours -- No software configuration required -- Year 2000 compliant -- Moveable asset The unique ICS approach to optical infrared transmission through free space uses lightwave technology to overcome speed limitations of wireless radio and eliminate the cost of buried cable, which has been a barrier for many potential users.