today announced its new line of Sekidenko optical fiber thermometers (OFTs) and emissometers comprised of the OR4000T, OR4000E and OR400T family of products.
What does OFT stand for?
OFT stands for Optical Fiber Thermometer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OFT
We have 58 other meanings of OFT in our Acronym Attic
- Office for Technology
- Office of Fair Trading (UK)
- Office of Force Transformation (US DoD)
- On-Board Footprinter
- One-Way Function Tree
- Operational Feasibility Test
- Operational Feasibility Testing
- Operational Field Test
- Operational Flight Trainer
- Ophir Forex Trading
- Orbital Flight Test
- Orion Flight Test (US NASA)
- Orlando Fun Tickets (Florida; ticket re-seller)
- Ottawa Friends of Tibet (est. 1996)
- Outer Fix Time
- Over Fill Trip
- Office for the Ageing (Australia)
- Office of the Telecommunications Authority
- Offshore Financial Trade Association (UK)
- Old Friends Talk Arts (Monmouth, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sekidenko([R]) Optical Fiber Thermometers featuring market-leading OFT technology that delivers high speed, multi-channel temperature and emissivity measurement and control across multiple processes and substrates.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20030825/AEISLOGO ) AE's thermal instrumentation technology offers in-situ, non-contact optical fiber thermometer (OFT) capability with real-time emissivity compensation.