Equipe Communications, and Tachion Networks are working on different aspects of socalled intelligent optical switching; most belong to the Optical Domain Service Interconnect (ODSI) Consortium which Sycamore founded in January.
What does ODSI stand for?
ODSI stands for Optical Domain Service Interconnect (consortium of 50+ carriers)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ODSI
We have 11 other meanings of ODSI in our Acronym Attic
- Orden des Silbernen Feuers (German: Order of the Silver Fire; gaming guild)
- Ordre des Sages Femmes de la Moselle (French: College of Midwives of Moselle; France)
- Oregon Department of State Forestry
- OCHA (Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs) Donor Support Group
- Olin Defense Systems Group
- Organization Development and Strategic Human Resources (study concentration; Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Offshore Digital Services, Inc. (Fremont, CA)
- Open Directory Services Interface
- Optical Data Systems, Inc.
- Ortho Diagnostic Systems Inc. (Raritan, NJ)
- Ontario Dental Students Journal (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Old Dominion Soccer League (Gainesville, VA)
- Open Source Development Labs
- Orascom Directory Services Ltd. (joint venture company)
- Orbit Data Systems Limited
- Oregon Department of State Lands
- Online Disk Space Monitor
- Optical Data Storage Media
- Orange Dragon Scale Mail (NetHack)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), The Petabit Routing Company(TM), today announced its participation in the Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) and the Optical Domain Service Interconnect (ODSI) - two leading coalitions dedicated to accelerating the development of next-generation optical networks through ensuring cross-vendor interoperability.
Beginning with its activity in the Optical Domain Service Interconnect (ODSI) coalition and continuing through its ongoing involvement in the OIF UNI 1.
VIPswitch, the award winning developer of Optical Voice, Video and Data Metropolitan Area networks (V-MANs) toady announced its participation with more than 300 networking equipment and service provider companies in the Optical Domain Service Interconnect (ODSI) and the Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF).
The system supports testing of evolving OIF/IETF Multi Protocol Lambda Switching protocols and extensions, and is the first to test protocols developed by the Optical Domain Service Interconnect (ODSI) group.
The company is a founding member of Optical Domain Service Interconnect (ODSI) and the MPLS Forum.
Title: Optical Domain Service Interconnect (ODSI): Defining Mechanisms for Enabling On-Demand High-Speed Capacity From the Optical Domain
Tenor is a founding member of Optical Domain Service Interconnect (ODSI) and the MPLS Forum.