The bid-rigging and price-fixing conspiracies involving optical disk drives undermined competition and innovation in the high tech industry," said Sharis Pozen, acting assistant attorney general in charge of DOJ's antitrust division, in the statement.
What does ODD stand for?
ODD stands for Optical Disk Drive
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ODD
We have 75 other meanings of ODD in our Acronym Attic
- Old Destroyer (US Navy)
- Oldest Dear Daughter
- On-Dock Delivery (shipping)
- One Day Decorating (training program)
- One Document Does It All (text encoding initiative)
- Ontario Diabetes Database
- Operational Detachment Delta (US Army)
- Operator Distance Dialing
- Opportunity Description Document
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Options Disclosure Document
- Orphan Drug Designation (US FDA)
- Outline Dimensional Drawing
- Out de Door and Down de Road (medical slang)
- Ogden Data Device-Ethernet Crypto (computing)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder or Conduct Disorder
- Oregon Death with Dignity Act
- Oregon Downtown Development Association (community revitalization organization; Salem, OR)
- One Day Decorating Alumni Association (Waterford, PA)
- Otokei Dojin Data Base (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
US justice authorities hit a Japanese-Korean producer of optical disk drives with a $21.
a developer and manufacturer of high-performance CD-related equipment and software, recently announced the immediate release of the PlexCombo 8/8/24-8U optical disk drive with Hi-Speed USB 2.
Prices and Availability Following are the list prices and their general availability dates: Product List Price GA IBM 3995 Dataserver(B) Models: 022 $63,340 6/19/92 (20-GB) 122 $149,350 6/19/92 (94-GB) 112 $111,200 6/19/92 (94-GB) 021 $ 64,400 12/18/92 (20-GB) 121 $154,900 12/18/92 (94-GB) 111 $123,600 12/18/92 (94-GB) IBM 7209 Rewritable Optical Disk Drive $4,900 11/20/92 IBM 3431 Rewritable Optical Disk Drive $4,250 1/29/93 (A) -- Trademark or registered trademark of International Business Machines Corporation.
com/research/cea5e7/the_taiwanese_opti) has announced the addition of the "The Taiwanese Optical Disk Drive Industry, 3Q 2010" report to their offering.
com/research/95027a/the_taiwanese_opti) has announced the addition of the "The Taiwanese Optical Disk Drive Industry, 3Q 2009" report to their offering.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley since 1990, Plextor has introduced generations of award-winning products, including digital video converters and CD-R/RW, DVDOR/RW, and Blu-ray optical disk drives.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley since 1990, Plextor has introduced generations of award-winning products, including digital video converters and CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R/RW optical disk drives, and Network Attached Storage products.