March 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Primarion, the IC company that brings wideband power and optical datacom to advanced processors, today announced the availability of the Primarion PowerCode PX3530 EV-5 Digital Multiphase Developer Kit.
What does ODC stand for?
ODC stands for Optical Datacom
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ODC
We have 170 other meanings of ODC in our Acronym Attic
- Open Database Connectivity
- Open Door Cambridge
- Open Door Clinic
- Opening Day Collection (various organizations)
- Opera don Calabria (disability organization; Verona, Italy)
- Operation Desert Capture
- Operational Data Center (various organizations)
- Operational Data Centre (various organizations)
- Operational Design Criteria
- Operational Detachment C (a battalion size Special Forces Unit or C Team)
- Optimal Diversity Combiner
- Ordinary Decent Criminal (movie)
- Ordine Dottori Commercialisti (Italian: Order of Chartered Accountants)
- Ordnance Controller
- Organisation Tunisienne de la Défense du Consommateur (French)
- Organization Development Consultants (Wisconsin)
- Origin Distribution Center
- Ornithine Decarboxylase
- Orthogonal Defect Classification
- Osaka Designers' College (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The optical datacom and telecomm industry faces a challenge in reducing packaging cost and size," said Jochen Kuhmann, VP and CTO of Hymite A/S.
March 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Primarion, the IC company that brings wideband power and optical datacom to advanced processors to enhance system performance, announced today that Intersil, the exclusive licensee of its Digital Multiphase Power technology, is a finalist for the EDN 2002 Innovation of the Year Award.
and TAIWAN -- Primarion, the IC company that brings wideband power and optical datacom to advanced processors, today announced its first global office with the addition of Primarion Asia based in Taiwan.
for Monday (May 7) NOTE TO EDITORS: Multimedia Assets Available With This Story Include Logos, Photos, Text News Releases --(BUSINESS WIRE) A financial vote of support has been given to Optical Datacom, a minority-owned manufacturer and distributor of network integration systems and fiber and copper cabling products, by a telecommunications-focused banking consortium led by Firstar Bank of St.
13, 2000 In an aggressive move to separate itself from its competitors, Optical Datacom Inc.