9781556428647 Optical coherence tomography of ocular diseases, 3d ed.
What does OCT stand for?
OCT stands for Optical Coherence Tomography (medical imaging technique)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OCT
We have 136 other meanings of OCT in our Acronym Attic
- Ogaki Cable Television (Japan)
- Oils and Fats Chemistry and Technology
- Oita Cable Telecom (Japan)
- Okinawa Cellular Telephone (Japan)
- One Cool Tuna (fishing accessories brand)
- Ontario Certified Teacher (Ontario College of Teachers; Canada)
- Ontario College of Teachers (Canada)
- Operational Climatic Testing
- Operations Concept Team
- Optical Channel Trail
- Optical Committee of Turkey
- Optical Current Transducer
- Optimal Control Theory
- Optimal Cutting Temperature (compound for fixing specimens prior to cryosectioning)
- Optimized Compression Topology (audio)
- Oral Contraceptive Therapy
- Order Cycle Time
- Oregon Cultural Trust
- Organismo de Control Técnico (Spanish)
- Original Certificate of Title (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within nine market categories -Fundus Cameras, Refractors, Retinal Ultrasound Imaging Systems, Ophthalmoscopes, Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), Slit Lamps, Tonometers, Perimeters and Corneal Topography Systems.
95 Hardcover RE79 Based on new technology of the past couple years, RTVue is an ultra-high speed, high resolution optical coherence tomography retina scanner used for retina imaging and analysis.
Technology Overview Optical Coherence Tomography Surges to the Fore Current optical imaging technologies provide reproducible, accurate, objective, quantitative assessment of tissue structures.
of Rome La Sapienza) and Rispoli outline the steps for interpreting images in spectral domain optical coherence tomography (OCT) by following a process of subdividing each image into its smallest components, then combining these details to arrive at a synthesis to diagnose retinal diseases and glaucoma.
Creates Software to Improve the Sensitivity of Current Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) PINE BROOK, N.
New figures have been added, for a total of 600 figures, including color photos and images from CT/MRI scans, fluorescein angiography, spectral domain optical coherence tomography (OCT), fundus auto fluorescence, HRT, and visual field tests.
Optical coherence tomography shows promise for noninvasive detection of oral cavity and oropharynx cancer, according to a presentation at the annual meeting of the American Head and Neck Society.