Olivia Francis, granddaughter of Keltruck Nottingham's customer, Adrian Francis, owner of ALF Transport was born on Christmas Day 2009 with optic nerve hypoplasia, causing her to be completely blind, and an underdeveloped pituitary gland.
What does ONH stand for?
ONH stands for Optic Nerve Hypoplasia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ONH
We have 7 other meanings of ONH in our Acronym Attic
- Organisations Non Gouvernementales Internationales (French)
- Organisation Non-Gouvernementale de Jeunesse (French)
- Olfactory Nerve and Glomerular Layer
- Obese Patients with Normal Glucose Tolerance
- Office of Naval History (US Navy)
- Old Naval Hospital
- Ongkos Naik Haji (Indonesian: Hajj Fees Increases)
- Opera New Hampshire
- Operation New Hope, Inc. (est. 1999; Jacksonville, FL)
- Optic Nerve Head (ophthalmology)
- Osaka National Hospital (Osaka, Japan)
- Optic Nerve Head Analyzer
- Optic Nerve Head Blood Flow
- Oman National Holding Company
- Optic Nerve Head Component
- Optic Nerve Head Drusen
- Old New Hanover Genealogical Society (North Carolina)
- Oklahoma Natural Heritage Inventory (Norman, OK)
- Ontario Natural Heritage Information Centre (Canada)
- Oregon Natural Heritage Information Center (Oregon State University; Corvallis, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul said: "Anthony told me that Niamh had been diagnosed with a rare condition called optic nerve hypoplasia, which means she is blind.
Lanie, who is totally blind due to Glaucoma in one eye and Optic Nerve Hypoplasia in the other, isn't letting her disability get in the way of her success.
Reisha suffers from a condition known as optic nerve hypoplasia, which was picked up when she was just two months old.
Josh has Optic Nerve Hypoplasia - where small or poorly developed nerves connecting to the brain can cause blindness.
The event was to raise money for Faith Dodds, who was born with a condition called optic nerve hypoplasia (ONH), which means she will probably never regain her sight.
Joshua's condition is called optic nerve hypoplasia.
Imogen has optic nerve hypoplasia, which prevents the optic nerve from forming completely in the womb.