Children with ASD who also presented with conduct disorder or oppositional defiant disorder were more likely to be bullies .
What does ODD stand for?
ODD stands for Oppositional Defiant Disorder
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ODD
We have 75 other meanings of ODD in our Acronym Attic
- Ogden Data Device (data transfer cartridge interface)
- Old Destroyer (US Navy)
- Oldest Dear Daughter
- On-Dock Delivery (shipping)
- One Day Decorating (training program)
- One Document Does It All (text encoding initiative)
- Ontario Diabetes Database
- Operational Detachment Delta (US Army)
- Operator Distance Dialing
- Opportunity Description Document
- Optical Disk Drive
- Options Disclosure Document
- Orphan Drug Designation (US FDA)
- Outline Dimensional Drawing
- Out de Door and Down de Road (medical slang)
- Ogden Data Device-Ethernet Crypto (computing)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder or Conduct Disorder
- Oregon Death with Dignity Act
- Oregon Downtown Development Association (community revitalization organization; Salem, OR)
- One Day Decorating Alumni Association (Waterford, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Melbourne, August 19 ( ANI ): Doctors have given the unruly behaviour of naughty kids a medical name - oppositional defiant disorder (ODD).
She says his problems stem from Oppositional Defiant Disorder, a condition which makes him easily led and hostile to authority.
The kid has been labelled with ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Asperger's and Bipolar Disorder.
Although childrens symptoms related to conduct and oppositional defiant disorders decreased when family income increased, they noted that symptoms related to anxiety and depression did not.
9780470510889 Oppositional defiant disorder and conduct disorder in childhood.
Sonny's long-suffering mother says he needs help, not punishment as he has Oppositional Defiant Disorder - hostile behaviour towards authority figures.
A practical resource, Adolescent Girls in Crisis explores strategies and methods for helping girls in crisis by focusing on identification, diagnosis, and treatment of many of the troubled and troubling behaviors--including oppositional defiant disorder, trauma, eating disorders, and attachment problems, among others--what to look for before there is a crisis (and in one), what to worry about, and, most of all, what to do.