6 (square inlet) If a round cross opposed blade damper is used instead of a sliding damper, subtract 0.
What does OBD stand for?
OBD stands for Opposed Blade Damper (mechanical)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OBD
We have 36 other meanings of OBD in our Acronym Attic
- Off Board Drone
- Off Broadway Dance
- Off-Board Diagnostics
- Old Bank District (Los Angeles, CA)
- Omaha by Design (University of Nebraska; Omaha, NE)
- On Board Diagnostics
- On-Board Diagnosis
- Online Business Development
- Opiate-Induced Bowel Dysfunction
- Opioid Bowel Dysfunction (gastrointestinal side effect)
- Optimal Bit Decision
- Optimum Bed Density (pharmaceutical manufacturing)
- Order by Description
- Order of Benefit Determination (insurance)
- Ordnance Base Depot
- Organic Brain Disease
- Organization of Black Designers
- Orthonormal-Basis Diversity
- OSS&E (Operational Safety, Suitability and Effectiveness) Baseline Document (US Air Force)
- Out Bound Delivery (sales)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The damper used for the close coupling testing was the round opposed blade damper in the full open position.
Manufacturer C used an opposed blade damper for both brands of motors.