This includes opportunity incentive programs for developing new business opportunities and solution incentive programs for developing and selling solutions that include Incisive products.
What does OIP stand for?
OIP stands for Opportunity Incentive Program (Cisco Systems)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OIP
We have 90 other meanings of OIP in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Innocence Project (criminal justice)
- Oil Impregnated Paper
- Oncology in Practice
- Open in Private
- Operating Internal Pressure
- Operational/Ordnance Improvement Plan/Program
- Operations Improvement Program (various organizations)
- Operations Integration Panel
- Operator Interface Panel
- Optic Internet Protocol, Inc.
- Optimization with Input and Program Variables
- Order Intercept Point
- Order of Immediate Possession
- Oregon Internet Properties (real estate; Eugene, OR)
- Organisation Internationale de Psychophysiologie (French: International Organization of Psychophysiology)
- Organización Internacional de Periodistas (Spanish: International Organization of Journalists)
- Organizational Inspection Program
- Original Iron Pin (surveying)
- Original Italian Pizza (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the lawsuit filed January 2007, Infra-Comm said that Cisco breached contracts related to Cisco's Opportunity Incentive Program (OIP) deal registration, including its Indirect Channel Partner Agreement (ICPA).
IP Communications, Routing and Switching Incentive Programs Increase Channel Partner Opportunities As part of a continuing commitment to the small-business market, Cisco Systems(R) (NASDAQ:CSCO) today announced it is adding an Opportunity Incentive Program (OIP) offer for one of its most successful U.